To contribute towards livelihood enhancement through, promotion of viable economic activities for self-reliance and sustainable development of the most impoverished rural communities.
- Train farmers in change agent skills
- Train farmers on improved agronomic practices.
- Train and support farmers in value chain production(Value addition) and market linkages
- Train farmers on Income generating activities and savings e.g. VSLA.
- Provision of credit farm inputs to the farmer groups
- Establish and operate demonstration Sites
- Establish and operate farmer information centers
- Conduct learning visits for enterprise farmers.
- Establish regional e-marketing centers
- Improved food and income security at household level.
- Improved positioning of (smallholder) farmers within the value chains.
- Promotion of sustainable climate friendly agriculture.
- Facilitating increase in food, income and savings at household level.
- Improved access to finance, advisory services and incentives and inputs.
- Local small and medium farmers and processors supported for increased productivity
- Improved quality of produce/product and value addition for increased income and savings,
- Agribusiness through Value chains & innovative products; and markets linkages at local, national & regional level developed
- Promote equity for women farmers/processors to increase food security and household income